Sunday, December 13, 2009

Movember is over....

1st....Movember is over and thanks to many (actually 39) donors I was able to raise $2,072.00 dollars for Movember. My list of donors is long and distinguished.

-An anonymous celebrity
-Nortel (Including Canadians)
-"Railroaders" from GE,
-Brothers of the Fraternity Delta Sigma Phi (The Pearl of Great Price),
-Alfred University Alumni
-Local Friends
-My Triathlon / Training friends
-A Congressional Candidate in 2010
-Friends from Back Home
-And My Sister

I think I got everybody. So thanks everyone for helping me make this a success....

As a tolken of my gratitude I have a couple of gifts to give away......

1st...For my anonymous celebrity friend...A man who is private and also cryptic. This gentleman insisted on matching $ for $ all donations thru the end of Movember rounded up to the nearest prime number. For your $727.00 you will be getting this...



A beer Mug. I've redeemed it and it'll be a couple of weeks before it comes in.

For everyone else, I'll be raffling off an authentic Movember T-shirt.


This year's t-shirt is currently sold out so this could be a collectors item.

For everyone else....Here's a few pics of my last days with a Mo and some fun shaving.

~Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment